The Devil's Tell is a limited edition whiskey that truly celebrates the artist – honoring the craft & skill of paint on paper, poetry, and patience as grain & oak marry over time.
The Devil’s Tell is the first offering in this three bottle artist series – with labels beautifully printed from original illustrations by local artist Mimi Bailey. The series titled ”The Crossroads”, unfolds in the form of a multidimensional story – highlighting the dichotomy between good vs. evil, strategy, and the ongoing contemplation of risk & reward.
We hand-selected this smooth 94-proof, 21% rye whiskey three years ago – allowing it to mature & age in the Denny Bar Company rickhouse here in far Northern California – as we began & continue our journey as craft distillers.
Sit back, relax & enjoy this easy drinking whiskey with good company.
Join us for the bottle release party of the first Denny Bar Company whiskey – The Devil’s Tell
• Saturday, October 12, 2019
• Denny Bar Company | 511 Main St. Etna, CA
• 395 limited edition bottles for sale beginning at 1pm in the tasting room
• Bottle signing by local artist & series illustrator Mimi Bailey
• Live acoustic music
• First edition The Devil's Tell hoodies & tees available for purchase
• Whiskey pairing food specials